The Shelter Meeting participants agreed that Shelter Meeting 07b will take place from 15th - 16th of November 2007, with a backup date set for the 8th - 9th of November 2007.
Proposals for session content, and other agencies to invite to Shelter Meeting were elicited from the Meeting participants. These included:
- holding working groups around particular operations
- inviting government donors involved in reconstruction programmes
- good donorship
- shelter as a cross-cutting in the Cluster system, defining different phases of shelter
- child policies such as education, protection, orphans
- post-response evaluation, looking at which agencies undertook which projects and programmes