Search resources, channels and events
The objective of this resource is to raise the profile and provide a better understanding of the humanitarian shelter and settlements sector.
This resource looks at the best modality for delivering the capacity building and e-learning opportunities on building standards against natural disasters and conflicts.
- Camp Coordination / Management
- Early Recovery
- Accountability to Affected People
- Emergency Telecommunications
- Food Security
- Mental Health / Psycho Social Support
- Child Protection
- Gender Based Violence
- Housing, Land and Property
- Shelter and Settlement
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
Shelter Centre, in collaboration with our host, IFRC...